CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

No Bake Cookies


Quite a few years ago I got this recipe from a friend, Kemper. She made it clear that in order for them to turn out you had to boil the butter, sugar and milk exactly 1 1/2 minutes. I have followed her council and they have turned out perfect every time.


No Bake Cookies

1 3/4 cup sugar

1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup butter

Boil this exactly 1 1/2 mintues then remove from heat and stir in:

1 tsp vanilla

1/4 cup cocoa powder

1/2 cup peanut butter

3 cups oatmeal

Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and let set til cool.


2 comments:

Julie

I have a recipe that calls for everything but the oatmeal, vanilla and peanut butter to be boiled but for 3 minutes. But either way these are THE most yummy cookies and so easy to make.

Scribe

I can't say what my girls call these, but by any name these are good stuff!

Post a Comment