CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kid Friendly Dinner

My friend Alyce asked for a kid friendly dinner. Here is one that my whole family likes. It is actually called something Asian Beefy something but we call it Top Ramen Dinner. It is quick and easy. Here is the recipe: 1 thing of hamburger, a pound or whatever you have. 4 packages of Top Ramen noodles...I usually use chicken but today all I had was beef. I don't think it really matters what flavor you use. Ginger, and here is the part that I tweaked to get my kids to eat it: 1 can of corn. The original recipe called for package of frozen asiany type vegetables. I think it would be most delicious if made with those..but it would all get picked out here. Brown the hamburger and drain, stir in the 4 seasoning packets and 1/2 teaspoon of ginger. I break the noodles in half and add them along with 4 cups of water. Cover and let cook til noodles are done and water is absorbed. To give it the asian flair here...I use a wok! See the piles of cookies in the background..they are Easter Egg sugar cookies. I iced them after dinner...but I will have to post a picture of that in another post as I can't seem to figure out how to add more then one picture. Anybody wanna give me a few hints??

1 comments:

Alyce Armstrong

Thank you thank you! I was just trying to figure out our after church dinner! Simple and easy... we'll have it today!

Tip to upload more than one photo. I see you're on blogger. To up load more than one photo you can do it one at a time by just clicking on the photo (to the right of the word link) in the "create a new post" window or

You can upload more than one photo at a time while your in the "create a new post" window:
1. click on the photo (next to Link)
2. click on the first photo you want to upload
3. hold down command key (on mac) or control key (on pc) on keyboard with left hand and select additional photos you want to upload. (photos will be highlighted)
4. click on open button at bottom of window.

Photos should upload.

once they are uploaded to blogger you can then add them all at the same time or just highlight one photo and add selected then go back again and add another you have already uploaded.

This sounds way more complicated than it is. If you have figured out all you have so far... this will be a piece of cake! no pun intended :)

Post a Comment