CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Honey Butter

Oh my gosh...you will think you have died and gone to honey heaven!  This is so  most freakin' delicious!  It is fabulous on fry bread and corn bread and would be good  on toast too!  It certainly is most delicous right off the spoon or your finger!  Enjoy!

Honey Butter
1 cup honey
1 cup softened butter
1 tsp vanilla powder
Beat with mixer on high til thick. 
I used a hand mixer. 

I got this recipe from the Allison's Pantry website.  I also get my vailla powder from them too. 
www.alisonspantry.com
If you live in the Riverton area Billie Kellog is the rep and you can order from her.  Message me on facebook and I will get you her number.  I'd post it here but I am to lazy to get up and find it!  She is also on facebook! 

1 comments:

ihave3kidslee

I love Alisons Pantry! I saw that you won the 100 dollar deal! How are you so stinkin lucky lady!?!?

Post a Comment